I. Process flow 1. Set the thickness of the sheet → Fill the putty (filler) and dry → Roll paint the paint two or three times → Dry sand and roll and apply UV varnish → UV curing.
Note: If the surface of the plate is filled with unevenness once, it can be filled twice. If the color of the paint is insufficient, it can be applied repeatedly.
If a complete paint roller production line is formed, the equipment is arranged as follows:
Fixed-thickness sander → Putty filling machine → Heating dryer → Three-wheel semi-precision roller coating machine → Heating dryer (thorough drying) → Sander → Dust remover → Two-wheel precision roller coating machine → UV three Lamp curing machine → receive.
3. Equipment Arrangement Instructions:
1. Some conveyors should be arranged for the actual use of this line.
2. The layout of this line is based on the existing water-based cement paint process characteristics. Different paints and different product requirements will have different practices.
3. The above wiring is required for mass production. If the quantity is not large, it is not necessary to arrange the entire line. You can flexibly choose a few of these key machines, such as putty filling machine, double-roller coating machine, sander, etc. , While reducing production costs.
4. This coating process does not waste any paint and can be recycled.
5. Use the whole line to apply one square meter of paint within 100g. Unit cost can be calculated according to different paint prices.